June 20, 2011

Adios Nicaragua

Today we are heading back to Costa Rica from Nicaragua. I am some what sad to be leaving this lovely place so soon, but I am looking forward to the comforts of home. That is right I said it, home. San Jose has become home and I am looking forward to seeing my host family.


Nicaragua has been the best trip that I have taken so far. I have been able to enjoy new sights and really relax. Relaxing for me is never easy but I have found all of my worries slowly drifting away day by day since my arrival here. I have enjoyed trying new foods and meeting new people. I have really enjoyed getting to know the Nicaraguan people.

I am surprised at how sad I actually am to leave. I don't think I have ever fallen in love with a place so quickly. Even though it has only been 4 days and 3 nights I am in love with Nicaragua. God willing I would love to return some day. 

2 comments:

  1. That is how I felt leaving the D.R. this time... xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how big your heart is, just makes me smile & so proud to say you're my best friend! Also, I am so happy you're feeling more 'at home' in San Jose.. as much as it made me sad it brings me joy! I love you.

    ReplyDelete