July 26, 2011

Be still and know...

None but Jesus by: Hillsong

I did have something that I wanted to share that I started writing earlier, but I don't think now is the time to share it. I have been doing alot of thinking lately about God, and He has been revealing alot to me about Him and who He has made me to be. However, this morning when I started dwelling on all these things again and His truth I got to a road block. It felt like God was telling me to stop thinking for a moment and just be still. I have been doing a ton of thinking lately on life and God, and He knew that now I needed time to process it all and just accept it as His truth. So His words to me are, "Be still". This has never been something easy for me to do so I am trusting in Him to show me what this really means. This is not something I should do, but it is something that I have to do.

"Be still and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth". Psalm 46:10

No comments:

Post a Comment