May 10, 2011

Let's take a Walk

 This is my house...you are going to to walk with me to school today.
 This is the street I live on. It is a good neighborhood.
 Once we get to the end of street we turn left and this is the road we walk on for about 1 minute.
Then we turn left and we walk for quite a while down this hilly road. At the bottom of this road there is usually a guard who helps protect the neighborhood.
This is parque el cope where many of the students study and bring their kids. It is one of nicer parks in the area. We cross through the basketball court on my way to school.
Once we cross a busy intersection we arrive at the bottom gate and follow the rest of the gringos into school.
Once we enter through the gate we have to walk through Sojourn Academy, which is the school for the missionary and teacher's kids. This walkway is covered because of the rain and on the left you can see the gym, where I play volleyball on Tuesday nights with other students.
This is one hallway of classrooms, which is really a small building of classrooms. If you cross the covered walkway you would find a similar building with classrooms and an office.
Well this is my first class of the day, Phonetics. This is my teacher Gabriela, she is fabulous. I really enjoy this class. We alternate every day who gets to sit in the hot seat, which is the desk directly in front of her desk.

Well thank you for walking with me to school today. Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment