April 30, 2011

Financial and Prayer Support

A friend of mine just asked me about support and I wanted to let everyone know that I am still in need of financial and prayer support. I am finding out that there are some expenses that were not factored into my original budget. For example, Costa Rican transportation and a few school fees here and there, so if you would consider partnering with me I would greatly appreciate it! Just let my mother Jessica know by e-mailing her at jessica@christiscentral.com  . She is handling all of my support while i am out of the states and if you would like a prayer card please contact her with your name and address.

P.S.
Since I am classified as an independent missionary all checks are made out to me, Chelsea Davis . Thank you all so much for all of your prayers and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment