July 18, 2015

Where have the last two years gone....

It's been two years since my last post and I can't believe it! I have been majorly slacking. I am not going to bother with the updates on my life at the this point, all is well with me. That is the truth and I am so grateful for all of the love and blessings that God has given me.

Here are a couple verses for you today from Isaiah 41:

I took you from the ends of the earth,
from its farthest corners I called you.
I said, ‘You are my servant’;
I have chosen you and have not rejected you.
So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.



Let those words sit in the front of your mind today as you go about your day. God is with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment