January 15, 2012

Processing changes...

Everything has changed.

My friends who were once at ILE have moved forward in their walks with the Lord and are continuing to go where the Spirit leads, and it is encouraging and exciting to see how God is working in their lives. At the same time though I miss them dearly. My Tico home is also different because this is no longer a home filled with strangers but rather a family, whom I love dearly and who has accepted me as one of their own. San Josè is no longer this giant city that I know nothing about, but now it is a city that I have grown to love and know. As with every tri-mester, my teachers at ILE have also changed and I am learning knew things about the Spanish language and meeting new people.

Many changes have taken place over the past several months. I can see these changes not only in my surroundings and in others, but also within myself. I have come to appreciate change and accept change no matter how hard it may be because one thing is always constant and stays the same...God and His love for us. All of the changes in our lives no matter how big or how small can glorify God and can be used by God to transform our minds and hearts. I am so thankful for the changes that have taken place within in my life these past several months because they are a testimony of God's love and grace.

This past week was my first week back at school and it was wonderful. It was crazy busy but I enjoyed it. I am really looking forward to this tri and seeing everything that God has in store. My time here in Costa Rica has been more than I could have ever have imagined and I can't imagine what God is going to do over the next 3 months. What a blessing it is to be here. God is good.

Please be praying for me as enter into my last tri at language school. Pray that my heart would continue to be softened and that my time here would glorify God. Please pray for the ministry that I work with on Saturdays called Valle del Sol and for the children that attend. If you could be praying over these things I would greatly appreciate it, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment