August 16, 2011

Going to the Beach

So I decided to do one more post before we actually leave for the beach. This morning my dad and I along with Elaine and May will be heading out to Playa Hermosa for 3 days and 2 nights of relaxation! I can't wait! I am so ready to just sit in the sand and take in God's beautiful creation.

I have enjoyed my time with my dad so much, but now I am even more excited to just kick back on the beach with him and talk. It has been such blessing being able to have my dad here. Last night, as I was having my anxiety attack my dad gave me a hug and tried to calm me down. However, he didn't know he was actually making it worse, because there has been moments here when I just cry but no one is here to give me a loving hug, like my dad, and I thought of that and just cried more. It felt nice to have someone here who could just give me a hug and say everything is going to be okay. I miss having those comforting loving moments.

I love having my dad here and I have really enjoyed our time together, even though his time here is flying by fast. My heart needed this time with him. Thank you Lord.

Goodbye blog for 2 days! Hello sand and sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment