August 25, 2011

Exhausted part 2

So I figured out yesterday, I was exhausted. As I laid down to go to bed, I started bawling. This usually happens when I am exhausted or having a panic attack, since I know I was not having a panic attack I know it was because of exhaustion. It might have been exhaustion mixed in with a little frustration, anxiety, and delayed emotions that all decided they were going to come out at once. My sleep last night was restless and I woke up with this feeling of just wanting to cry and stay in bed, but I knew I had to get up and go help with orientation. I am glad that I decided to help with orientation, because I have really enjoyed helping out and meeting the new students. Today, I got to act like a messy student with bad manners in a skit for the students on how not to act in the classroom. I also got to chat with students in between their sessions and get to know a few of them a little bit better.

Afterwards, I took a new family downtown to get a cellphone and then I got to spend the rest of the day with my new friend Candace and her family. It was great to be able to spend the day with them and laugh. It was a lot of fun to just be able to relax. There were times that I laughed so hard that I almost cried, it was great. I can tell this tri-mester that Candace and I are going to have a lot of fun together.

But for now I am still exhausted and going to bed. I am going to pray until I fall asleep tonight and then in the morning I will be cut off from society for the day. I need a day to just be alone with God. I shall return home tomorrow evening and blog.

I feel like I should ask you all to pray for me tomorrow as I spend my day with God. I am not sure what you can pray about but if you would just pray I would appreciate, thanks.

"I have not be given a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and a sound mind." - 2 Timothy 1:7 

No comments:

Post a Comment