July 01, 2011

With One Heart\Con Un Corazon

With One Heart\Con Un Corazon by: Proskuneo Ministries

This week we, the students at ILE, have been able to worhsip God in many languages. We have worshipped in Spanish, English, and Korean, along with a few other languages. It has been a wonderful time of worship and reflection on our Lord and Savior. Every nation, every tribe, and in every langauge will one day worship the Lord united as one. This has and continues to be one of my heart´s desires. Over the past few weeks, God has been opening my heart and mind in order to really worship Him in Spanish. I am at the point now where I can sing and pray to God with the same feeling as in English, this is harder than it sounds so it takes time. It doesn´t matter what language you speak or really how you worship as long as you are being obedient to the Lord. In my heart I praise the Lord, but in many languages I worship the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment