June 14, 2011

See

Do you see God's blessing each day? Can you feel his presence? Do you see God in your every day life?

I believe it is extremely important to see God every day in your life. This doesn't mean you need to look for extradinary things or miracles, but if you open yours eyes you might see more of those things. It is important to see God in your life. He was the one that created you and this world so you don't have to look too far to see Him. Take the sunrise and sunset as an obvious example. How can you not see God in that? Who really has that much creativity and imagination besides God.

Seeing God physically we can not do. Not even the Israelites could see Him because if they did they would die. However, we can see God in His creations. We can see God's faithfulness in our lives. There are many things that you can see if you open your eyes.

This is why me and unbelievers have such a hard time seeing eye to eye because I can't see anything but God's handprints in my life and they have a hard time seeing Him at all. I think this where the "I once was blind but now I can see" phrase comes into play. Before we were followers of Christ we were blind for God only allowed us to see what we wanted to see but once our hearts changed and we became one with Him, He opened our eyes so that we could see. Sometimes I believe we need help to see and this is where some followers who are farther along in their faith come into play. They came help us see beyond what we already can see on our own.

My prayer for everyone is that their eyes may be opened so that they may see the one true God, who pursues them daily. If you cannot see God pray that He would reveal Himself to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment