May 08, 2011

This one goes out to my Mom...

I have alot to say but I am going to dedicate this post to the most amazing woman I know, my mom.

Mom,
I love you! I have so much to be thankful for in life but the one thing I am most thankful for is for having you as my mother. Whether I am up or I am down you always have the right words to say. Although, they may not always be the words I want to hear but that is why I love you.

You are always encouraging me to be the woman of God that you know I can be. Thank you for quoting scripture to me and for singing to me when I needed it most. Thank you so much for teaching me to serve others. You are one of my greatest examples of a servant's heart. You always give your all to those in need. Some of the memories that I treasure most are staying up all night with you. Whether we were mailing letters, taking food to a shelter, delivering food to families in need, grocery shopping, or just talking til late in the night. I wouldn't trade those memories for anything.

You are my best friend. You know me better than anyone and your love for me is evident. Thank you for dedicating your life to me. The Lord knows I would be lost without you. You have helped me so much over the years. Thank you! You are my number one supporter and encourager. You are also the best Key Club mom I know ;-) I love you!

Know that no matter where I am in life, whether I am near or far your words of wisdom are always with me. You are always in my heart. I love you so much! Happy Mother's Day!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you. You are always in my heart as well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I could have no greater joy than to hear that my children are following the truth." 3 John 1:4 (NLT)

    ReplyDelete