May 05, 2011

Bring on the Rain...

The rainy season has begun! Today it has consistently rained on and off, but mostly on. I love ran even though the temperature has dropped. The rain echoes off the tin roofs and the sound is great. Imagine sitting in your car and hearing the rain hitting the roof that is almost exactly what it sounds like.

School has been going good. I have been studying alot today. I have alot of verbos to learn. I do at least 3 hours of homework a night because I really want to do well in my classes. It is such a blessing to be here and I feel so motivated to learn because of God, all of my supporters, and the children and families I hope to work with in the future. This Saturday I am going to begin working with a children's ministry that is very much like the one I worked with in college. I am so excited to begin working with children =D

1 comment:

  1. So proud of you for studying so hard (I know I sound like a mom) haha.. But so excited for you to start working with a Children's Ministry, I can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete