April 29, 2011

Who am I? Exodus 3 and 4

I would say right now that I am identifying the most with Moses. Who am I to come to Costa Rica and learn Spanish? Why Lord have you sent me? Couldn't you send someone else? What if I learn Spanish and no one listens to me?

Moses had a ton of questions and concerns when God chose him to go back to Egypt to free His people. Even though, God's anger burned against him God still used Moses to do His work. God's anger probably burns against me for all of my fear, worry, and self-doubt, but I know God loves me. I know that despite all of my fears, worries, and doubt God still wants me to do His work. Even though, I am not the most qualified or the most intelligent God still has a purpose and a plan for my life. He has a purpose for sending me here.

I just pray that when I open my mouth speaking Spanish that He will send people to listen and that He will be glorified, because the Lord knows that the hardest part for me will be opening my mouth and speaking.  

No comments:

Post a Comment