April 27, 2011

Welcome to my room...

On my last post my cousin mentioned that she would like to see pictures so here is a picture of my room.  Now that I have figured out how to upload pictures with my phone there will be more to come.

Last night i was able to catch up on some much needed sleep. Then this morning I woke up to a sound that can only be described as a dog walking on the roof. I don't believe there is a dog on the roof but that is the sound i heard. Here the roofs are made out of a tin material so all of the noise echoes, including the rain. I love it.

This morning I went with Papi to the super mercado, the supermarket. He drove me through the neighborhood and showed me the school and the surrounding area. We live in the area of Bolski. My spelling might be wrong on that one. We live in San Jose but each section has its own name. Well I am going to now possibly watch some TV or read since everyone is at work and Mami is cleaning.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the picture! Enjoy your free day before orientation tomorrow. Love you bunches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This just sounds awesome! It makes me want to go :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you both! Han you would like it alot =D

    ReplyDelete