April 05, 2011

Costa Rica.... 3 weeks and counting!!!

This past week I have been e-mailing the school and my Big Sister and it looks like all my t's and i's are crossed and dotted. Everything is set to go! Although, I still need to raise $1,700 but I know the Lord will provide. Next week I will begin packing and sorting through my clothes. I have everything that I need as far as bath supplies go thanks to Wal-Mart and Target, and a BIG thanks to my supporters!


God always keeps his promises that is for sure. As I look back on this year of planning, God has really made all of my trials and all of my victories come into place. I can see His hand prints all over. This trip means so much to me, I feel like my life is forever about to change and God has been giving me such a peace of mind. I am leaving everything behind and looking forward to what is ahead. I know that this trip is the beginning of something but I don't know what. God is going to use me in whatever way He wants because I am holding nothing back. My life could not be in better hands than in the hands of God.

"You, Lord, are forgiving and good, abounding in love to all who call to you." Psalm 86:5

No comments:

Post a Comment