April 25, 2011

Adios Estados Unidos!

I will be heading out tomorrow at 3:30am for Costa Rica! I am so excited! For over a year, I have been preparing for this very moment and I know that God has been preparing me for this moment for longer than that. God has put everything in place for me to go and this past week I have just been so overwhelmed by His love and grace. One day, I had to stop for a moment on the side of the road because I could not stop crying. God has just been so wonderful to me over the years and I am just so grateful for everything that He has done. For His love and for showing His love to me through His Son, Jesus Christ. Oh how He love us!

I am also thankful for all of the wonderful people that God has brought into my life and for all of the support and love that everyone has shown me. Thank you all so much! As I go out into the world know that each day my heart and my prayers will be with all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment