July 30, 2010

New Look

I just updated my blog with a new look! I felt like it was time for a change so I hope that all of you like it. There is one change that I want you to be aware of, now in order to make a comment on a blog you must click on the specific blog entry or title to see the comment box. However, I have also added a new fun way for you to share my blog with others you can now use the icons under each post to share my entries via Facebook, Twitter, e-mail, blogging, or Google.

I have also added another new addition to my site...if you scroll all the way down on the right hand side you will see my name if you click on my name the link will take you directly to the Spanish Language Institute in Costa Rica, where I plan on doing my language training in May.

No comments:

Post a Comment